Sunday, May 10, 2009

Huge Shipment= Extremely busy weekend.

I finally got my huge shipment of tulle so I spent the weekend making lots of tutu's. I also spent several hours on Friday night at Michael's and JoAnn Fabrics which resulted in bags and bags of ribbon and other things that I've been needing to pick up. Needless to say I spent the weekend at my table making baby/toddler headbands and I cut LOTS of tulle and only ended up making 2 very fluffy and beautiful tutu's. Now to get pictures of everything and get it up onto the website. I'm hoping to get some pictures up tomorrow night but that depends on how my day tomorrow goes (read: how well Isabella naps...).

I'm waiting on my huge amber necklace shipment which I should hopefully be able to get within the next few weeks, so stay tuned. I'll be sure to update as soon as they arrive.

Hope everyone had an awesome Mother's Day! I know I sure did (breakfast in bed, chocolate, flowers and best of all, a babyhawk carrier!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment